That's my cupcake!

That's my cupcake!
それは私のカップケーキである!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sidetracks; Human Expression Sketching!

Hey guys! My homework for this weekend was to try and figure out how to draw human expressions so here are my attempts at it! I find the human face most difficult to draw when you don't even have any training in the first place!!! Kudos to those artists who can do such a good job!! I don't rock as much as them since I am new to the realistic way of drawing people (previously it was all so manga-ish). Well here are the attempts and the process... DONT LAUGH PLEASE! =S

Pictures:

Attempt 1! Still very manga here!
Attempt #2! LOL at his nose I KNOW! >=S

Attempt #3! Friends say he looks bored, MOM SAYS HE LOOKS LOST! (Make it sound cooler you know?)

Attempt #4! Well I kinda stopped here because I was getting tired, but I'll keep doing my best to continuously improve the shading and stuff!

Well that's all for nowwwww thanks for reading!

No comments: