That's my cupcake!

That's my cupcake!
それは私のカップケーキである!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sidetracks; Drawings!

Drawing time again! Experimented with charcoal, pencil and color pencil! Well here they are! I am going to categorize them today, hehehe, because I drew them on seperate occasions.

Pictures:
----Normal----

Charcoal!

And this is the color pencil version!

My color pencil was quite weak in this area when brighter colors were involved... I think I needed nicer tones but what else could I do with a limited 24-piece set? =(

Tiger! Hehehe, for the new year eh! Used color pencils for this one!


-----Dark----

Boo! This was a conceptual artwork where I took this from! =S

Used pencil for this one! Er... grungy dark stuff...

Heh heh heh, pretty morbid stuff huh!

Oh well, I wasn't emo-ing or anything though DON'T WORRY! I was just astonished to stumble upon some very dark drawings and decided I'd try to do the same, well I guess I lead much too happy a life to really feel good about drawing these things! Well, that's all for now!

No comments: