That's my cupcake!

That's my cupcake!
それは私のカップケーキである!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sidetracks; Clarke Quay! 15 mins walk from Home!

Hehehe, it's just as the title says! It's only a fifteen minutes walk from my place! It's a really nice place to go to if you're looking for a breeze and a place to chill! Muahahaha! I'd love to invite my friends over to this place just to hang out! It was sure fun!

Pictures:

Clarke Quay! (Thanks to Jian Lei FOR THIS PIC!)

Another part of our Singapore Canal! Eh! I meant River!

Jian Lei and Me! This is where those celebrities always act out their shows eh!

This is another nice place apart from Clarke Quay! It's a place Junjie, Jianlei and I found like many posts ago which we really enjoyed! So here we are again! (Candid shot, I am sitting horribly =( )

Happy Face! LOL

Next to me, Jian Lei's a NINJA!

Spread out and search! On the lookout for... eh? When was there a bridge there?

And here's our mysterious photographer! Huijuan! Shaking hands with Stamford. Is that Stamford? I think it is bah, never took History...

LOL Jian Lei's own way of greeting Stamford! Must learn to touch people's ears when you shake their hands wor!

Hmmm!!!

MUACKS LOL!

No comments: